The standard AqualLine Portfolio
- Heavy Duty Triangle Plates »
- Anchor Pendant Sockets »
- Open Spelter Sockets »
- Closed Spelter Sockets »
- Open Wedge Sockets »
- Closed Wedge Sockets »
- Open Japanese Sockets »
- Open Strand Spelter Sockets »
- Adjustable Open Spelter Sockets »
- Solid Wire Rope Thimbles »
- Wire Rope Clips »
- All AqualLine Sockets are designed with efficiency, longer life-span, safety and usability in mind and usability in mind (our re-design-philosophy!).
- The sockets meet all guidelines and regulations issued by the official classification bodies.
- Our Wedge Sockets comply with the EN 13411-6 norm. Our Open Japanese Sockets meet the JIS F 3432-1995 norm and exceed the required MBL. Our Solid Thimbles comply with the prEN 13411-9 norm and our Clips with the EN 13411-5.
- Proof loading is standard at 40% of the Minimum Breaking Load.
- The material used, has an impact value of > 50 J at -20 °C Charpy-V. On request, we can also provide > 27 J at -46 °C.
- Each socket is clearly marked with a heat number, rope size, type number and company logo.
- All sockets are available in aqua-blue primer (RAL 5018) or can be supplied in a hot dipped galvanized finish.