Our AqualLine Sockets have some progressive design features that offer interesting benefits in comparison to the standard socket design.
Anchor Pendant Series
- Increased wall thickness to fortify the weakest part of the socket and enable a higher MBL.
- A cylindrical base end for better clamping and alignment of the rope.
- Reinforcement of the bottom part of the cone leads to a higher MBL.
- A non-rotating device prevents rotating and backing out of the cone during transport and assembly.
- Extra long jaws for quicker assembly.
- Increased body length and an enlarged wedge mean maximum rope support and equal pressure.
- A square notch in the bottom prevents damage to rope and wedge during removal.
- The highest efficiency available in today´s market!
- The use of higher-grade material in combination with the remodelling of the original Open Spelter JIS Socket, offers a 20-30% higher MBL.